Resources for Businesses
Companies and businesses are increasing their commitment to more sustainable business practices – and expanding their customer reach!
As a business leader, your practices reflect your values. Businesses that support education, the environment, and sustainable business practices are more appealing to consumers than those that do not. See below for a list of resources to take action and expand your consumer market with people who share and believe in your environmental and educational values.
Resources (in alphabetical order):
- B Corporation Certification
- The B Impact Assessment
- CYMPLX Sustainability Leadership Forums
- The Green Business Guide
- Harvard Green Office Program
- McKinsey & Company’s Sustainability Blog
- National Grid Small Business Program
- Nature-Based Employee Engagement from Wildlife Habitat Council
- Rate It Green
- Rhode Island Green Certification Programs
- RISE Energy Efficiency Resources
- Risk Reduction for Small Business Resilience